Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hey there Decemeber

Happy December, it is nice to see you-

Whew I can't believe that in 3 weeks from today I'll be almost on my way to OHIO..There are great people waiting for me as well as great gifts I bought for myself.

I was in Bethel this whole week which was super refreshing. Got to see some friends from different villages, learn a ton of new information, and just relax. I am excited to get back into my classroom tomorrow and see the kids again. It's good to be back in Quinhagak with my room mate after being separated for a week!

I need to finish up the last two days of thanks and then I am finished for the month--
#29--Personality---I love how everyone can be who they are. I love that here in Alaska everyone excepts my personality and I can be loud, fun, and silly whenever I want. I just love that with our personalities we can do so much---we can use the little things about us to brighten up each other's days.

#30 Brownies---TOnight I made brownies for my class---but then something terrible happened---I ate one and then Al ate one and now a whole row is missing---so much for the brownies--time for something else.

I am going to post a better blog when I'm not so tired---theres a blizzard outside---goodnight moon

No comments: