Thursday, December 9, 2010

O Christmas Tree



I feel as though this week is dragging, I am not sure if its because of my countdown til Christmas or what but I am so happy tomorrow is Friday. This week has also probably been the coldest since we have been here. Every morning is now filled with about 5-10 minutes of gearing up for the great outdoors. We must now put on our snow pants, mittens, hats, and gloves, and we can't forget the winter boots. I must say we look pretty fashionable once it is all on. And for those of you wondering how cold it is. I think its been 0 or colder everyday. With the windchill, it is about -10 or colder. I am slowly getting used to it, but it def never felt this cold in Ohio.

This week started...basketball. Al and myself are coaching the high school girls basketball team. It should be a good time. My body is aching after only three days of practice which I am guessing is a good sign.

This week Al got quite the surprise in package form. Her parents mailed us a REAL Christmas tree. It even has lights. Since typically the only packages we get are ones that we bought for ourselves, we were puzzled what was inside this little box. Little did we know it would be a CHRISTMAS TREE. Al is taking good care of that tree and waters it about 3 times a day. Our house is now filled with Christmas cheer! Thanks to Allison's mom, dad and brother!

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Julie said...

A live tree??!! That's got to be so cute! Enjoy the time leading up the Christmas.....