Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's Tuesday already--felt like it had been a while since I last blogged so I will enlighten you on my time in Quin.

Things have been going well lately, my math class has been rolling along as well as all the SRA things. I also am proud to announce that I have been reunited with my glasses and have high hopes of not breaking them again for at least a month.

The weather is getting freezing again, and I simply do not like it. I think this morning it was -12 and that was not even with the windchill. It is getting super slippery outside these days and each morning I say a little prayer that I do not fall and break my arm. Al and I got these things for our shoes, but I actually think they are making things worse. This morning I felt as though I was ice skating.

This weekend was a great one: watched some lifetime, ate moose (Well I am not sure if it was moose or caribou but since I have not eaten moose yet it sounds pretty cool), dominated in basketball. We didn't have school on Monday due to the holiday, so I traveled into Bethel for a special education inservice.

Just wanted to update everyone. Not too much exciting news here in the land of Quinhagak.

No comments: