Sunday, November 7, 2010

Just having a Sunday--

I can't believe it's already the 7th of November. In a little over a month in a half I shall be back in Ohio visiting with friends and family. I am pumped for this week to begin and looking forward to a full week of teaching before Senior high speech next week.

I just love Sundays--I wake up early and just lounge around until Al wakes up. Normally I eat a good breakfast since we have more time on Sundays to cook and then I head up to school. This morning I was able to make some...ORANGE JUICE...I went to the grocery store yesterday where things are cheaper then they are here---not by much but there can still be some good deals.

At the grocery store I went CRAZY...buying cinnamon rolls, cheesecake, pistachio dessert, and many other goodies!

Anyways back to my Sunday story, after we head to school, we typically go on walks and then just sit around. Tonight was no exception--played a few games, watched some television, just a typical relaxing Sunday night. So all of this leads to day 7 of what I am thankful for...SUNDAYs...I love the peace and quiet of just sitting on my computer right now typing up this blog reflecting on my great weekend. I probably never appreciated a Sunday until being here. I just enjoy doing my own thing and preparing for the week.

Anyways the weather here is still pretty chilly. Today it was very foggy--instead of a rainbow..there was a fog cloud (Kinda neat huh?) I heard that back home in Ohio there is finally snow which makes me happy since now my friends and family can feel what I feel everyday.

That's it for now---it's lesson planning time!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Don't get so excited about snow in Akron...all we have seen so far is flakes! NO accumulation. :) I like the new artwork and font on your blog.

What's it like flying to Bethel? Do you have to go through all the security, etc? Or can you just pack a bag and go...like driving in a car?

What is the date of your arrival in Ohio, anyway? Have a fabulous day!