Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

Happy April Fool's--this morning was comical as student after student kept coming into the room telling me something and then saying April Fools. I told them that they were no longer allowed to say that to me, until we did the ticket store at the end of the day. It worked out quite nicely.

Weird to think that it is already April 1st. Weird to think that in 2.5 months I'll be back in Monticello, NY at Camp Kennybrook. I am pretty pumped for the summer and to take on a new role at camp. I am glad things are working out nicely, and I will be able to go from here to camp and then back here to start the next year.

I am glad it is Friday and better yet, almost time for Friday nap. Tuesday starts the state testing in Quinhagak. Next week will basically be the testing the entire week.

I just got back from Bethel and am eating my dinner, so I will do a blog tomorrow about this past weekend--it was a good one.

Goodnight all =)

No comments: