Friday, April 22, 2011

April

After recuperating from the long week in Bethel I am back at it. (this was written a while ago and I am just getting back to blogging) Last Monday was an inservice grading writing papers. Last week I had a visitor from Bethel, which is always one of my favorite weeks of the month.

I have been challenging myself to walk everyday---I just started this on Saturday, but for the last 9 days I have walked to the beach and back which is about a 2 mile walk. I even walked twice one day! I've tried the whole running thing as well which is pretty funny. I try to tell myself not to stop, but it just doesn't happen. Today I tried to run with my ipod and stopped even sooner then usual.

Exciting things that have happened: I booked a flight to Texas for a week in June and am going to visit there and have a fantastic week. I also booked my flight home for May 28th and I'll be flying back early August. After school is out I am headed to Bethel for a few days before heading to Anchorage to take a class. I've also registered for my grad classes for this summer and next fall. If all goes well, I should have my masters by the end of next summer.

My teaching is going really well, and it's hard to believe that it is almost over. We have about 17 days of school, and it's all over. My first year of teaching will be completed. I am scared/excited for what it yet to come and can't wait to see what happens next

Okay thats all for now, just a quick little update--I'll have to blog when I'm a bit more focused

No comments: