Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome to February

It's already February!! I've gotten a little behind on the whole blogging thing since I've been busy with school and other things. I haven't taken pictures since I've been back, I need to get on this.

It has warmed up here a bit in Quinhagak---and today (Well Tuesday) it is around 40 degrees. I'm not a huge freezing cold weather kind of girl, so I'm glad that things are warming up around here.

This past weekend I headed into Bethel again. It's getting dark later now so it was very beautiful. The flights to Bethel are only about 35-45 minutes so its a relaxing time. This time I had my Ipod in hand and was just enjoying the view since I could actually see this time. It was a relaxing time---got to stock up on some groceries and just enjoy a great weekend. Sometimes you just need weekends like though to get ya prepared for the week.

I am excited for February due to it's my birthday month as well as spring break at the end of it! We have about 2 more weeks of school and then we are off for about a week and a half. The year is really flying. There's a count down on one of the boards in school that says we have 66 days left (it has said that for about 4 days, so all I do know is that we have less than 66 days left)

So I have blogged about this before, but lately it has been SUPER SLIPPERY---Al and I are the last two standing and neither one of us have wiped out yet, except for last night. I was sliding across Steph and JIm's holding onto the boat when BAM--feel right on my bottom. I thought Al was going to die she was laughing so hard. I just popped back up and continued onto my journey. What stinks about the whole falling thing is you see yourself as you are going down and just wonder how bad is this going to hurt. Luckily for me, it was not too bad and I was able to just get back up and keep going.

That is all for now. Things are continuing to go well. We have a basketball tournament this weekend, so that should be fun.

Oh and if anyone would like to send me mail, I WOULD LOVE THAT!

No comments: