Wednesday, September 15, 2010

paydayyy





So friends, I sit here just happy as ever. I’m at my house with INTERNET with my family Gill and Allison just simply happy listening to some tunes. I am probably the happiest I have been the entire time I have been here and it is just a great feeling. We came home today and saw that we now have the internet…nothing has made me more proud. It’s the little things here that truly brighten your days.

Today was pay day and BOOTA BING BOOTA BOOM! It was great! I rushed to school this morning to find out how much I would be making. Man oh man I was not disappointed. It is great to be getting a normal real paycheck and not having to get called at 6am to get it or bag groceries. Finally the reality is setting in that I have my first big kid job. Now all I will need is someone to hide my bank account so that I can not shop anymore!

I feel as though things are finally starting to fall into place and it’s a great feeling. I started bible study this week and I have really been trying to crack down and get things situated in my classroom. It’s week five and I’m getting into the groove. The only thing that is missing is getting the children to call me Miss Weaver and not Weavers. I have been trying various teaching techniques to really make the children get the most out of my teaching.

I am proud to announce that I have been exercising even more now with little complaints. Actually took a beautiful walk tonight with great friends. The people here are truly making this experience quite a good one thus far. Had a great walk with the dogs and ladies the other day! The sun has really been shining lately…Oh Mr. Sun Sun Mr. Golden Sun Please Shine Down On Mee!!!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…I feel as though myself and Allison will have great stories this weekend. We are going to be the only two here on Friday night out of the teachers. Oh we will be so brave. And we are going to be in charge of not one dog but THREE…people must have confidence in us!

My pictures are not uploading for some reason…GRRRRR …Hopefully tomorrow!!

No comments: