Saturday, September 10, 2011

Your second year

I've been sitting here and I am trying to find other things to do besides my homework, so here is a quick little post.

Five things that are easier for you your second year---

1. You no longer get upset with the weather or if the mail doesn't come in. The other day I was stuck in Bethel for a few hours and I just embraced it, after all there is nothing I can do about it.

2.You don't care how much food costs anymore. If cookies cost 8.00 a bag and I want them, I just get them.

3. Rain doesn't bother you. The weather here is not predictable so an important thing is to just go with the flow

4. Online shopping--I now know what ships where and I can online shop just as much as ever. At this point I could probably buy stock at Amazon because I buy about 2 things a week

5. You understand traditions and the culutre. I now feel more comfortable walking around the village getting to know people and getting out there.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What wonderful lessons for life! If only we could ALL embrace lessons like these. Or perhaps even learn 5 important lessons a year....

Your students will thrive under your care!

We miss you! Julie